Directions on how to Access Your Workshop
Access Your Workshop
- Log in to this site. If you don't have an account on this site, create a new account and then log in.
- Note - This site does not use the same account as the Sloan Consortium site.
- If you are uncertain about your account information, contact email@example.com
- Certificate Program is where you can access the Certificate Program.
- 2013 Workshops is the list of all upcoming workshops
- 2012 Workshops is list of previous workshops you can access for one year if you were previously enrolled.
- note - if you see the message "You can not enrol yourself in this course" it is because the workshop is not open yet. Workshops open at 12:01am Eastern Time on the day the workshop is scheduled to begin.
The next time you visit the site, simply log in and then click My Courses in the grey column to see a list of workshops in which you are enrolled.
If you have any problems accessing your workshop, please contact Sloan-C Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sloan-C Institute Team
Video: Access Your Workshop - shows you step by step how to log in to your workshop.